Every project is unique. And so is each and every client. As design professionals ourselves, we know what it takes to succeed. Our Trade Program offers an array of tools that can help to support and build your business.
From residential projects to Contract Solutions, Calligaris New York City offers Trade Program Membership to qualified interior design professionals, architects, developers and builders.
To register for Trade Program Membership, simply complete the application form below. Registration is also available in person at our Chelsea and SoHo showrooms. After submitting your application, please allow 5-10 business days to receive notification from us about the status of your membership request.
- Proof of valid membership/affiliation with a design-related professional organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, AIA, NKBA, IDC)
- Credentials/Certification in a design-related field of study (e.g., NCIDQ, CCIDC)
- Valid EIN or Resale Certificate that verifies your business as a residential or commercial interior design based business, architect or real estate developer
- Driver’s license or other form of government-issued photo identification
- Business card (indicating your current design profession/title)
- Links to your website or any other website that validates your firm’s most current profession and/or design business
Your Trade Program Membership is valid for use only at the Calligaris store you have registered with. Membership is contingent upon receipt of appropriate credentials and completed application. Non-design related businesses, including retail businesses, and other professionals may not qualify for the program. We reserve the right to make all membership determinations at our sole discretion. Your Trade Program Membership may be revoked at any time.
Your Trade Program Membership is non-transferable. A membership can only be used by the named Trade Program Member who must use their own tender for purchases.
To register for our Trade Program, please complete the online application below.